Friday, February 18, 2011

random thought

This is a cliche . A common thing to ask by someone who get into twenty-something, like me.

"Hidup ini sebetulnya ngapain sih?"

So, what exactly you want from this life? A very happy story or thee miserable plot? Or both?
It doesn't make any sense nowadays, if ask for it. Maybe it's too late. Or maybe it's time for asking that question? The question popping up in my mind, flashing like thunder, very quick to chewing my brain, and spinning over and over in my dream. Like something you just know the answer but it's hard to say.

Somehow, i can answer that question. But is it the best answer?

I can say, i want some happiness in my life. Having a great time with someone i love, having a best job in the world, having a tons money, taking a journey oversea. And other, and other, and other think like it seems so great. But is it truly great?

And now, like i have a lot thing to see over the world. Life is seems so enough for me. Like i don't wanna have better than this. It doesn't mean i'm asking for stop my life, right now. But...my goal seems so absurd. Now, i don't know again what's my next step for my life.

No comments: